Klein Vaarwater has drawn up a number of park rules for your holiday enjoyment and that of other guests.
- Every holiday maker is expected to respect other guests and to behave as a `good and tolerant holiday maker’.
- Instructions and orders from personnel employed by Holiday Park “Klein Vaarwater” must always be followed immediately.
- (noise) nuisance should be prevented in the park.
Music installations may not be disturbingly audible outside your own bungalow/chalet and/or terrace and garden. Use of other noise sources such as machines, mopeds, motors and the like should be avoided as much as possible.
- It must be quiet on the site from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- The use of drinking water for washing the car and/or watering the field is not allowed.
- The use of barbecues is permitted provided this does not cause any danger and/or nuisance. In the event of extreme circumstances, a ban may be issued by the local government and/or the management of Holiday Park “Klein Vaarwater”.
- Open fire is prohibited at all times.
At the camping spots, your camping equipment (tent or camper) must be on your own pitch and all belongings on their own spot.